11/08/2011

Things I Love : August 2011

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated this blog! I don't really have a valid reason or good excuse, but I am back now! 
Recently I have seen my make up collection grow and some things just stand out more than others. Also, with the changable weather in the U.K my skin doesn't know if it's summer or winter and keeps getting overly oily or crazy dry so I have been able to try a lot of different things and needed to switch things up!

Without further waffling lets get started on my huge list of things I am currently loving! ^_^

Blush:
* Accessorize merged blush - Pretty Pink.
* Accessorize merged blush - Starlet.
* Benefit - Posie tint.

Eye products:
* Sleek eyeshadow palete - Oh So Special.
* Sleek eyeshadow palete - Storm.
* Accessorize Merged eyeshadow - Moon dust.
* Body shop eye definer - Rich brown.
* Too faced - Shadow Insurance.
* Mememe Drama queen mascara - Ultra black.
* Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner- Black.
* NYX jumbo eye pencil - Yoghurt.
* NYX jumbo eye pencil - Cottage Cheese.

Face products:
* Witch anti blemish face primer.
* Palladio rice powder - Translucent.
* Skin 79 Super+ BB cream.
* Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer - Light.
* Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer - Fair.
* Mememe beat the blues - Moon beam illuminator.

Lip products:
* Barry M limited edition lip gloss - Nude.
* Rimmel moisture renew- Spotlight beige.
* Topshop polish - Iced coffee.
* Homemade honey and sugar lip scrub!

Nail polish :
* Barry M nail paint - Berry icecream.
* Boujous So laque! - Bleu model.
* Opi - Skull & Glossbones.
* Ciaté - My fair lady.

Skincare:
* Soap & Glory - Hand food.
* Soap & Glory - Flake away.
* Original Source shower milk - Vanilla milk and raspberry.
* Original Source shower milk - Shea butter and honey.

Fragrance:
*Gwen Stafani -L.A.M.B.
* Impulse - Very pink.

AND Minecraft! Probably the reason I haven't updated in a while! Hehe!

Lets see if I still love these things as much when Autumn comes around!

Rozenrot
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, we'd love to hear from you!